CCOT INSIGHTS is a learning and participation initiative launched by Center City Opera Theater this season. Its goals are to:
- Promote thinking, curate debate and engage audiences in exploring issues raised through powerful musical storytelling;
- Develop meaningful partnerships with organizations from outside the performing arts world, adding depth and integrity to Insight projects, and informing the ongoing development of the artistic program;
- Increase access to extraordinary musical experiences through affordability and by bringing these experiences out into the community;
- Raise awareness of opera in general and its role in exploring ideas, primarily through various targeted outreach events in the community;
- Enrich our relationship with our audience and artists, by creating meaningful dialogue directly related to the work's subject matter;
- Create a mechanism for meaningful feedback from our constituents and the broader community about our productions and Creative Development Projects.